EasyGo is a multi-function go software designed to help you improve your go skills and enjoy the go game. Currently there are two main functions for EasyGo:
➀ Practice problems
EasyGo has total 2000+ problems bundled ranging from basics, life and death, tesuji. And the 893 problems on life and death have extensive variations built in to respond to all of your possible moves.
And more variations for the basics and tesuji problems will be added in future versions.
Basics part covers essential go tactics including Atari, double Atari, connection, cut, ko, ladder, oiotoshi, squeeze, wedge, capturing race, and life and death.
➁ Game record browse/edit/replay
EasyGo is also a SGF editor, supporting most of commonly used SGF FF4 properties, and features a node tree view(appstore unique). You can use EasyGo to record your own games, make your own problems, and switch to problem mode to test at anytime.
➂ Easy import/Export
2000+ bundled problems are not enough for you? And you have plenty of SGF games/problems at hand, but haven’t found a app for iphone/ipad to import them easily? Then EasyGo is right for you. You can zip all your sgf files and transfer to EasyGo via itunes file sharing. EasyGo will maintain the original folder structures in the zip file. You can also download sgf/zip files from mobile safari right on your idevice and import to EasyGo easily. Mail attachment can also be imported to EasyGo. EasyGo will be installed to handle SGF/ZIP files, and can import files from any mobile app supporting Open-In.
• Supports browse your games/problems in list or grid view.
• Auto detect problems and games.
• reorder problems by total try times, wrong times, and win rate.
• Auto rotate and swap colors
• Bookmark system problem to your library.
• Share problem by email(board image only for system problems right now)
• Supports display node variation tree, supports comment edit, add black, add white, add triangle, square, remove node tree, insert node, etc.
• Switch to problem test mode during edit
• Export game to other app via Open In.
• Two finger tap to toggle between edit and replay mode. You can tap the left and right part of the board to go backward and forward.
• Auto replay, speed can be adjusted by tap left, right part of the board.
• Two finger swipe to toggle full screen mode(iphone only)
• Organize by folders, supports batch edit: move, delete, mail, export to itunes folder, You can reorder the games by drag the standard ios order control.
• Built in file manager, easily browse itunes share folder, import sgf, zip files, email files.
• Multi user support, view problem test statistics
• Choose 12 built in board background images